The website toursud.com presents our single and multiple day-trips to the most beautiful sites in the south-west of France.
These excursions are carried out by Arnaud Caron, a professional driver and licensed tour guide in France since 1998.
He speaks English, Spanish and French.
The trips presented on this website start off from Toulouse, but this can be changed if you pick the private tour option. If you wish to leave from Lourdes, Albi, Carcassonne or Sarlat for example, please contact us so we can arrange the tour to your convenience.
We offer half-day trips, day trips and multiple day trips, with a driver (you visit the villages or sites by yourself) or with a driver-guide (Arnaud Caron will then conduct guided tours of the villages or sites you visit).
You may book the vehicle for your private party, or share it with other passengers under certain conditions. All prices are presented for each excursion on the website.
Here is the list of sites and villages visited during our trips :
– in Midi-Pyrénées : Albi, Cordes sur Ciel, Moissac, Lourdes, Conques, Rocamadour, Saint-Cirq Lapopie, Cahors, Millau Viaduct, Laguiole, Mirepoix
– in the Périgord : Sarlat, La Roque-Gageac, Beynac, Domme, the Lascaux Cave
– in the Basque Country : San Sebastian, Saint-Jean Pied de Port, la Rhune, Saint-Jean de Luz, Espelette, Biarritz, Bayonne, Ainhoa
– in the Cathar Country : Carcassonne, Montségur Castle, Quéribus Castle, Peyrepertuse Castle, Rennes-le-Château
– in Catalonia : Collioure, Saint-Martin du Canigou Abbey, Saint-Michel de Cuxa Abbey, Serrabone Priory, Villefranche de Conflent
– we can also create tailor-made trips to Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion, Nîmes, Avignon or Nice for example.
Toursud.com also offers transfer services to and from Toulouse airport, Carcassonne, Sarlat, Albi, Lourdes…
Do not hesitate to contact us (in English, Spanish or French) for any further information at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you soon in our beautiful region.